GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS
PRIVATE LESSONS, GROUP COURSES AND SNOSHOES EXCURSIONS
Reservations and payment of services:
- Private lessons, group courses and snowshoes excursions physically booked at the Ski School office have to be fully paid in advance, before joining the course.
Cancellations, interruptions and refunds of classes or booked courses:
- Cancellation of services booked via e-mail must be done at least 48 hours prior to the beginning via fax or by phone call. Failure to notice gives the right to charge the entire service booked for the first day;
- No Refund will be given if the attendance of the group courses is interrupted;
- Interruptions due to illness or accident will be refunded only if you hand in a medical certificate issued by the local health officer;
- Classes and courses are conducted in any weather condition. If the teacher believes the weather conditions are prohibitive for teaching, you will be directly informed by the Ski School and the booked but not attended courses will be refunded.
- Only if you deliver the booking coupon to the teacher you will be able to attend classes or courses.
Duration of services:
- Group lessons last 2 hours to each 55 minutes;
- 1-hour individual lesson lasts 55 minutes.
Under-age pupil return:
- Parents must be present at least 5 minutes before the end of the lesson or the course for the return of under-age pupils;
- In case of any delay by the parents, the teacher will return the under-aged at the school office.
EQUIPMENT RENTING CONDITIONS
- The rented equipment can be picked up after 3:00 p.m. of the day before the rental period starts.
- The rented equipment must be paid including the day of restitution, if returned after 9.00 a.m.
- It is always possible to substitute the rented equipment with other gear having the same price. The first change is free of charge.
- It is also possible to substitute the equipment with gear of another category having a different price. In case a higher category is chosen, the price difference will be charged. There will be no refund for changes to a lower category.
- The advance cancellation of the rental contract is possible by returning the equipment without claims for refund by the customer. Refunds are granted only in the event of illness and/or injuries proven by a valid medical certificate issued by the local health officer.
- The customer takes the responsibility for the rented equipment.
- In case of total breakage of the rented equipment without regulating agreement, the equipment must be refunded by the customer to the extent of 50% of the list price submitted by the manufacturer.
- In case of theft, the rented equipment must be refunded by the customer to the extent of 50% of the list price submitted by the manufacturer.
- In case of theft, the customer must report to the competent local authorities.
- In case of partial damage of the equipment without regulation agreement, the repair expenses will be charged to the customer according to the valid price list for repairs.